Color palette messages?
srlee0806

Why is color palette option no longer available in messages? I REALLY want it back.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Color palette messages?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know. If you are referring to the Android Messages application. application, I would suggest that you send an email to the developer of the application asking about it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Personalization is key, srlee0806. We want to ensure that you get the assistance that you are looking for. With that said, we need to gather a few more details to pin point the color options. What is the make/model of your phone? What messaging app do you use? If you are not sure, please describe the icon. Have you recently updated the software or made any changes?

Gina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srlee0806

I have a Google Pixel 2XL. The color palette option was available prior to the latest update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

srlee0806

I know the importance of ensuring your messaging features are updated accordingly so you can customize it to your preference. let's take a closer look into this. Which messaging application are you referring to? Can you please share your current software version: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-215091?
TanishaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srlee0806

I’m on Android version 9, I use Default SMS app Messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for the verification, srlee0806. We understand there are some changes that come along with software updates and it appears the color palette option is no longer available with the newest software update. 

Tamara_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the additional details, srlee0806. With the native app, the additional personalization options will be visible in the app settings itself. You can always reach out to the app developer which is Google in this case to provide feedback: https://store.google.com/gb/product/pixel_2_learn

Another alternative is to download Verizon Messages from the Play store. This is our messaging application that allows you to personalize your Text conversations: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

Gina_VZW

0 Likes