Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Data Use Baloney
pennrem

I have had months of bills and texts saying I'm over on data when I'm at work and not using the phone, and rarely even make calls.  I spent nearly an hour today with Verizon, they offered 30.00 what a laugh.  I've had MONTHS now where my 60 dollar plan is over 100.00 and alleged data overage.  Today they said they have to call back tomorrow again, can't fix the data problem to give me some back.  What a joke.  I've put in to BBB to complain, though they are always lame.  Shopping for  a new provider.  Any suggestions? I believe this Verizon thing is a ___ a word they don't let you say, a REAL word, not even a curse, to push upgrades.

Re: Data Use Baloney
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is very concerning to hear, we want to ensure we are reviewing this with you as soon as possible. Please send us a Private Note for further review. 

*Gen

0 Likes