Data roaming? Will I get charged
SloZ71
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on the New Verizon plan. I have have the 12gig +4gig plan.  I want to know if I enable data roaming on my Google pixel will I get charged data roaming fees when roaming? Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data roaming? Will I get charged
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I would lean towards yes. By you enabling roaming data that is saying that you are ok with being charged. If you left it disabled you wouldn't be able to use data when roaming and at the same time you wouldn't be charged.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

While in any US state, ncluding Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands there is no roaming.  You can have roaming turned on and even if your phone indicates extended or roaming, there is no roaming charges. 

Travelling internationally, you would pay for roaming depending on where you are and what international plan you have. 

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Data roaming within the United States has no additional cost to the customer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninja'd!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SloZ71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awesome.  Thanks to everyone who replied. Great to hear this news.  I just switched from at&t and travel thru a rural area in Kentucky and noticed I had voice but no data in the area but I had the data roaming switched off In settings. But thanks again everyone.  

0 Likes