Re: DayDream View Rebate/Promo
PATTYEWHS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I second this. After hours on the phone and in webchat I tried facebook customer service. I've already got my order placed with absolutely no hassle.

0 Likes
VectorRoll

I finally had my status changed today to Valid for my submission. Smiley Happy

I checked it this morning when I woke up and at the time it was still Invalid. Then later on around lunch time I checked it and it was Valid. So that made me very happy. Now it says that it is going through Final Processing and I should hear something within 30 days. Hopefully it will not take that long. It doesn't say much more than that, and I still have not received a Email from them on the change in status. At least it has change though. It makes me happy now as I am finally getting somewhere. It is just taking forever. I ordered my phone on the 4th before they even had pricing for it in the system. I submitted my rebate/promo on the 20th right after I picked it up. Within a week I got a reply saying it was invalid. Since then I made a bunch of phone calls to support and had multiple conversations online with support through twitter and email to get this far. All of this because of some confusion over the Date listed on the receipt.

Anyways... It has been a Long three weeks. I hope it doesn't take another three weeks to finish this next step in the process. Sadly though it does say that I should hear back in within 30 days. So I guess I'll have to pray and find out. LOL

Persistence does pay off.

0 Likes
SIRDUKE989

After going back to the store and the store manager calling the Rebate Center on my behalf and waiting another five days, my status is now finally been changed to valid. I'll second that persistence does pay off!

0 Likes
Astovall
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just an update, called last week, guy talked to his sup, got the status changed to valid , and it's supposedly in the shipping process.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I called the day I got my pixel to see about vr submission and the guy on the phone walked me through step by step what to do had it submitted within 5 mins. I'll have mine in 10 days

0 Likes
Johnie63
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my Daydream VR on Saturday 11/19/17.  I was pleasantly surprised with the visual clarity and ease of use compared to my Samsung VR.

ENFURNO

I keep getting told that it's "easy, let me give you the details" and then, well it doesn't work. This was a preorder promotion, it needs to be honored.

0 Likes