Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Device Trade-in
Sksettle

I will not be purchasing a new device from Verizon in the future.  I upgraded to a more expensive version of the phone since the 64K was not available because I thought the trade-in value was pretty good.  Turned the phone in in pristine condition only to get an email that my trade in value was reduced to half the value because of a crack in the screen.  I called the trade in support (spoke to Chris and Rowana) to confirm that the phone had no cracks or issues and they refused to adjust as I did not have a picture of my phone (if I knew there would be an issue believe me I would have taken one).  SO, I have to take their word for it that my phone has a crack and eat the rest of the trade in value which is NOT an insignificant amount.   I have been a long time customer for over 16 years and this is the cruddy response and service I receive.  Bottom line is buy your phones from Apple, Verizon is a rip off!

0 Likes