Google Pixel 2 Black Screen
lgammons1

My phone has a black screen, it was fully charged.  I put it down, my child dropped a remote on it.  I picked it up and it had a black screen. It was still vibrating etc...However, when I tired to trouble shoot it I believe I may have turned it off.  Now it won't either turn on or it is black and not vibrating. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 2 Black Screen
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Hold the smaller button the right side of the phone for a few seconds. It should restart the phone if it's off. If it's on and nothing is showing when you do that then screen is busted. If you have kids then investing in good quality case( they key word is quality not some cheap $5-$10 case )is a must.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear your device has a black screen and does not seem to be powered on, lgammons1. Let's take a closer look at the device and see if we can bring some life back to it. Please attempt a soft reset with these steps, http://spr.ly/6603EnJWW. What happens when you plug the charger into the phone? Do you have a screen protector on the device? Does the device show any signs of damage from the remote falling on it?   

0 Likes
Alcyee1

My phone fell on it's back and the screen is now black. It made sounds when I touched the screen. It is fully charged. I tried a soft reset, and now nothing. No lights, nothing but a black screen.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us, Alcyee1. Were you able to perform the soft reset? Is there any physical damage with the device?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes