Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Pixel 2 XL Replacement Phone
frr_185

I had an issue with my Google Pixel 2 XL that required it to be replaced.  The customer representatives were very helpful and I have no problem with them what so ever.

My question is:  My Google Pixel 2 XL is still under warranty.  Why am I getting a certified phone and not a new phone as a replacement?

I could understand if it was over a year old, but it is only a couple of months old.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 2 XL Replacement Phone
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you getting the warranty replacement through Verizon Wireless or Google?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

How to Replace a Lost, Stolen or Broken Device | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
frr_185

Verizon wireless

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Then they are following the warranty policy correctly. You could have gone through Google and either got your phone fixed or replaced completely with a new device.

0 Likes
frr_185

google was out of stock and told me to go through verizon.  Can you say run around?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Not surprising considering when the Pixel 2 XL was originally released.

0 Likes