Google Pixel 3 drops calls and people cannot hear me.
penniejn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the Google pixel three for one year (just past my warranty of course)  and still owe 400 bucks on the dang expensive phone.  Now it will not allow me to make and receive phone calls without dropping the call or I can hear them but they cannot hear me.

I have contacted support and went through all the steps.  I bought this phone from Verizon.  I am not getting any support.  Any fixes?  I notice in the EU the warranty is for 2 years.  In America it is one year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 3 drops calls and people cannot hear me.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can look into troubleshooting with you for the device, is the device up to date? Is there any physical or liquid damage to the device? GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
penniejn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes all the updates are done.  There is no damage to the phone.  I have tried emptying caches, turn off-on, airplane mode on-off.  Safe mode.  Nothing works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts, penniejn. To confirm, when did this begin? Do you receive any error messages when a call drops? Does this occur while indoors, outdoors or both?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
penniejn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Began a month or so ago.  I have texted google directly for help.  NO help.  NO error messages.  Occurs in and outside.  I still owe on this dang thing.  And Verizon will not help.

Pjn

0 Likes
penniejn
Enthusiast - Level 1

So a 800.00 GOOGLE 3 only lasts a year?  Why don't you stand behind your products?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to continue moving forward with making sure that your Google Pixel 3 is working as expected, penniejn. Is your Google Pixel 3 able to use text messaging and data without the aid of Wi-Fi? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Penniejn, all of the devices come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. We can go through some troubleshooting to get this figured out. Please share with me did you notice this issue after anything new has been done to the device (software update, new app installed, etc)?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes