Google Pixel 6 Pro not connecting with Yahoo Bizmail

I have been unsuccessful at trying to connect my Yahoo Bizmail account to my new phone,  Actually not new anymore, I acquired the phone in June 2022.  This is the worst phone I have ever gotten thru Verizon and the support from Verizon was horrible from the purchase process on, seriously time to look at new carriers.  Has anyone been able to contact Yahoo Bizmail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 6 Pro not connecting with Yahoo Bizmail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

60435, we don't want to see you leave, and we're sorry to hear the email account is giving you so much trouble. We'd like to ask a few questions to help get it set up. What happens when you try setting up the email on your phone? Are you having trouble with any other email accounts you've had to set up? 

-Alex

0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 6 Pro not connecting with Yahoo Bizmail
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

@60435 wrote:

I have been unsuccessful at trying to connect my Yahoo Bizmail account to my new phone,  Actually not new anymore, I acquired the phone in June 2022.  This is the worst phone I have ever gotten thru Verizon and the support from Verizon was horrible from the purchase process on, seriously time to look at new carriers.  Has anyone been able to contact Yahoo Bizmail?

What app are you using to setup your Yahoo mail account? Normally when a particular email account will not setup correctly it is the app we are using to try and setup that email account, not the phone itself. Your phone is not setting up the email account natively, there has to be an app involved for setting up an outside email account.

0 Likes