Google Pixel Order Status
gbbar_sing

Hello Verizon,,

When will I get my phone Google Pixel XL

Order 2/24/2016

Ship Date : 2/17/2017

All my calls  to customer service so far said that the ship date was 2/17/2017.. Today is 2/17 and I still haven't got any notification about the shipment.  The status page on My Verizon does not have the ship date anymore but just says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later"

Verizon can you let me know the shipment number?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel Order Status
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there a typo in your order date?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

Thanks Ann054, for letting me know,  I think my wireless KB missed a key.

The order date is 12/24/2016

0 Likes
Thyandtay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat. I ordered 2 of them on 12/23 and they are supposed to ship today. I called to see if maybe there has been an extension on the wait. They couldn't tell me anymore than what we can see. I was also told that once it gets shipped Verizon will be notified and then update the notification the next day.

This has been a really frustrating process especially with the lack of information. I have never had to order my phone but this one I really wanted so I accepted the wait but if this goes on much longer I am going to become more angry than frustrated.

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

Update : Called Customer service this morning and was told that she doesn't see that the order is delayed and still sees the shipment date 2/17 and assured me that it will shipped today.

Its evening and still no notification of shipment, I guess Verizon customer service has no clue whats going on and just wants to give "Fake News".

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

UPDATE,,  Just checked my Order status and it says its delivered and has a tracking number. Will wait and see once its in my hand.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you get an email from VZW stating that your order was shipped between now and the last time you posted on this thread?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Thyandtay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a text this morning and then an email about 2 hours later letting me know that my phones have shipped.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That would make me giddy after waiting this long.

gbbar_sing

Did not receive any email or Text from Verizon,, but I checked Verizon website for order status and also called to confirm it. I also saw my credit card being charged.

0 Likes