Re: Google Pixel Order Status
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to check your communication preferences in your MyVerizon account online because they should have emailed and sent you a text message too. Even though you checked manually, you should have known when it was shipped.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

I just checked my communication preferences and its correct. Anyways the phone is on its way..

0 Likes
andirobinson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine on 1/24 and just got the email that it shipped. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

UPDATE : Finally my phone was delivered today via FedEx. Make sure that you signup for delivery notification. My phone was left at the door even though the delivery stated "Indirect Signature Required". Thru delivery notification email I came to know it was delivered.

0 Likes
Thyandtay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I still haven't received our phones. I am assuming due to the weather we had yesterday. You probably want to watch your bill though. I ordered mine when they were on sale. I was assured that I would be charged the discounted rates even if I wait for them. They started delivering our phones one day before the end of my billing cycle so the phone payments made it on the bill and they did not apply the credits that I was promised.

I have to call them again in a couple hours when they are open. This whole process has been ridiculous. I feel like I have been lied to repeatedly.

0 Likes
gbbar_sing

I did call Verizon the first rep told me she didn't see any discounts and said to wait for the first bill.. called again and the second rep told me that the discount is there. I'll just wait for the first bill and see.

0 Likes
Thyandtay
Enthusiast - Level 1

The rep I spoke with told me that the discount won't kick in u til the third bill to make sure we get outside of the return period. On the third bill I am supposed to receive the credits for mo that 1,2 and 3.

0 Likes
umap

I ordered google pixel 128gb on 3/4/2017 what is the status of this order

uma  [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes