Google Pixel XL (version 1)
JOHKLE51

I purchased a new google pixel XL and its the worst thing I could have done.  My GIG usage is off the charts and I do nothing

with the phone. I speak, text, occasional google search and may take a photo once in a while. I use more gig with my phone than

my jet pack, and my jet pack runs my entire household.  Very upset and confused?  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel XL (version 1)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOHKLE51, we always want to ensure that you’re fully satisfied with your device. Based on your message, it sounds like you’re concerned about the data usage since you’ve received your new phone. We’d love to help you get to the bottom of things. May we ask how long ago you purchased this device? Have you checked the data usage from the phone’s settings? You can find this information by going into Settings > Networks & Internet > Data Usage > Mobile Data Usage. From here, you’ll see a list of apps and services that have been connecting to data during the time period listed at the top of this screen.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes