Google Pixel wi fi
Gourmet

After the most recent Android update, I am unable to connect to my router/wi fi/internet on my home network.  This is through a land line as we have no cell service.  I have had no issues until this last update - always able to connect to the internet and to send and receive texts from our land line DSL.  No issues connecting to wi fi when cell service is present.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel wi fi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important for you to be able to connect to your WiFi network, Gourmet. I understand you mentioned having a Pixel, however, you happened to have posted on the Pixel 2 forum. Can you clarify which Pixel model you have, as both models have had recent software updates.

What happens when you attempt to connect to your home WiFi network? Has this occurred with other WiFi networks?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel wi fi
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest checking for an update to the firmware on your router or modem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes