Google pixel agreement and or contract
STRONKVODKA

Hi i did the google pixel 32 gb at a cost of 27$ a month promotion on june 18 and its sat june 22, can still back out of this agreement or contract without penalty. And am i still eligible to return this pixel. I do not want verizon, everyone says the hidden fees and all that stuff will be too much money in the long run

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google pixel agreement and or contract
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you actually intend to write July 22 in your post? The return policy period is 14 days unless your purchase was made online and they were running the 30 day return policy for online purchases.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STRONKVODKA

Yes i meant to write july sorry

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are outside of the return policy period, then you are responsible for paying for full amount of the device payment agreement not reduced promotional total, but the full retail price without the promotion. That's if you decided to cancel or port your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

STRONKVODKA wrote:

Hi i did the google pixel 32 gb at a cost of 27$ a month promotion on june 18 and its sat june 22, can still back out of this agreement or contract without penalty. And am i still eligible to return this pixel. I do not want verizon, everyone says the hidden fees and all that stuff will be too much money in the long run

Hidden fees?   All what stuff?   Wireless is pretty transparent.  While first bills are high, that is true for all cellular, TV and internet.  Activation fees, and more than one month is included on the bill.  

There is one hefty fee to consider, and a monthly bill.....  Verizon charges a restock fee, I think $40.  You must also pay for service, which is not prorated fir the final month.   So you will still get hit with a big bill, for less than 2 weeks service.

So you are already in.  There is no walking away with no bill.

0 Likes