Google pixel
BabyGirl8777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had to get a new phone, I just had to get a new phone, I purchased a Google Pixel because my LG V10 stopped, how do I retrieve old ringtones? Also how I get better battery life?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google pixel
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the ringtones custom ones you added to the LG V10 or the stock ones from that phone?

How long is the Pixel battery lasting? Don't kill applications. What is your biggest battery user?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Zedge (an app) for ringtones and notification sounds.  You can probably find the tones you are used to.

Let the battery drain and recharge fully a couple of times; battery life on my Pixel is better than my Turbo, which was far better than my Galaxy S6.  I have no complaints about the battery life of the Pixel.

BabyGirl8777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Zedge account & figured out how to get my old downloads. My other ringback/ringtones I bought through Verizon. My battery dies rather fast, says when I preform security check, phone only has 7hrs of life when I'm used to having a full battery to last longer. Also, I bought the Google Pixel because I have tons of SD cards from taken lots of pictures, my phone is telling me storage full and won't allow me to take me pics until I delete some pics, I thought Google Pixel had unlimited storage??

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone itself does not have unlimited storage; Google drive will allow you to store full resolution pics on your Google account without limit; there's a setting to remove pics from the device once they are backed up and you are out of room on the phone.  Go to the Google photos app and explore all the settings to get optimal use of your cloud storage and device storage.

You can also check the phone storage and see what apps/files are using the most storage and adjust your usage to try and reduce that.  The phone itself will also give you hints and suggestions for optimizing your storage.

Glad you found your ringtones on Zedge!

0 Likes
ElementalRift
Enthusiast - Level 3

Purify is a good app to manage notifications and manage power consumption.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone handles power management just fine on its own.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes