Group text not work
Sloankatteraan

I haven't been able to send or receive group text for about a week on the two lines on my plan. I reset the network settings and still no luck. I have a pixel 3xl and I recently upgraded to an unlimited data plan for both phones if that could if somehow change my settings

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group text not work
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

Which texting app are you using?  That makes a big difference in helping figure out the issue.  The blue & white icon Android Messages, the red & white icon Verizon Message +, or a third party text app from the Play Store?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One of our main goals is to keep you connected, and nowadays group text messages are used more than ever. To better assist you, tell us a little more. What is the application you are using for texting? Are you having issues with Android or Apple devices? Are you connected to Wi-Fi?

0 Likes
kewilat

This is so frustrating.  I JUST switched to Verizon and my group texts do not work.  I can receive but not send (just like all the other people in the numerous threads I see on this topic going back to 2016!).  This is obviously a long standing issue and I am surprised that there is not just a published "fix".  People knock Metro service but I never had one problem like this.  I think once I use my month I paid for, I'm switching back.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to know that you are experiencing issues with your group messaging, we want to make sure you get the help you need. Are you able to send picture and video messages? Are you using the default messaging application or the Verizon messages app?~Pam

0 Likes