Maliv1003
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to send a text message to my mom. It gives me a not sent/tap to retry message every time I try to text her. She can send me a text and I receive them. This has been going on since Friday.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maliv1003,

The last thing we want is to find out that you have been unable to reach your Mother by text. My mom prefers text so I can definitely understand wanting to make sure you have that access. It is good to hear that she can at least text you but we want you to be able to respond to her as well. Have you been able to call her and get through with no problem from your phone? Around the time when this began, were there any updates or anything completed on your phone? Which text app are you using on your phone? Are you having this trouble with any other number? We want to get to the bottom of this for you and get those messages flowing again.

Candice_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes