Hotspot no longer being used with monthly plan upgrading
Wayne23

This is a obviously and ridiculous joke I’ve ever heard. Users can’t not share their hotspots after upgrading their monthly plan to an unlimited plan(70$ per month). The reason why I upgraded the plan to another was to both use data between my mac and phone when it was necessarily. I’ve never thought that Verizon, one of the biggest and most poping carriers, makes money in the way that people hate. I thought Verizon should’ve been different from others. However, the results I saw has disappointed me a lot . Now I’m thinking whether I should be changing to another carrier might be a good choice. Another thing I want to say is that requiring users to set up a hotspot and taping a page which shows errors to ask users to go to the website at Verizon where you can’t find the ways to solve this problem. Is this a way you fool us?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot no longer being used with monthly plan upgrading
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the prepaid unlimited plan, it doesn't include the mobile hotspot feature. You need to change your plan to one of the tiered prepaid monthly plans or switch to a postpaid account to get the mobile hotspot feature. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/#singlePlan

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes