Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How "accurate" is next bill estimate
Rob772

After getting a CLNR Pixel 3 because my Pixel 3 stopped getting calls and Verizon Corporate store determined the reason was it was not in the Verizon database ( it was a warranty replacement for my original purchased Pixel 3 with a swollen battery that I received a couple of months earlier).

I pre-ordered 2 Pixel 6 Pro's on launch day to replace both the CLNR I got and replace my wife's Pixel 3 which suffered from excessive echo (received them 11/16/2021, almost a month after they were ordered). 

On my Verizon I was prompted to review my bill

The Verizon estimated 11/11/2021 is incorrect because it includes an $899.99 fee for "device not returned". This device was received at Fort Worth Texas dock, by TMO on 10/6/2021 at 12:04pm per UPS Ground PROOF OF DELIVERY for Tracking Number.

This was brought to the attention of Customer Service as soon as I received the email on Friday 10/29/2021 at 11:2am stating I was being accessed this fee and Ticket ID: t5046195 was created on Friday 10/29/2021 at approximately 11:52am by CS Rep Diego. That's more than a month to process the ticket & 44 days since the device was received returned to correct and display an accurate bill. Will I get an accurate bill or will I be fighting to correct Verizon's error?

0 Likes
Re: How "accurate" is next bill estimate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to help, please meet us in a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes