I can hear caller but they cannot hear me.
NABEKEE

This phone is less than a month old.  I used troubleshooting and was able to fix it but it happened again.  This time, it's NOT correcting. My last phone was horrible and I paid it off early to buy this one. I am extremely disappointed with the issues with the last phone and now this one.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can hear caller but they cannot hear me.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NABEKEE, we want you to have the service you deserve, especially with a phone less than a month old. We’d like to ask a few questions to help get to the bottom of this. Since it’s a newer phone how long ago did the issue start? What zip codes are you having trouble in? Is this happening with all calls or only some? Are you able to use Bluetooth or speakerphone to help? What steps helped fix it previously? Are you using a case? Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone? What make/model phone are you using?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BOXOBILLS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue but just got my phone yesterday.

0 Likes
NABEKEE

This started two weeks ago. I have the Google Pixel 2.

I can use Bluetooth and speaker.

I did get it fixed with the reset safe mode last time. It isn't working

this time.

I do have a case on it.

No damage to the phone.

On Jan 4, 2018 9:08 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I thank you for providing those details. The Google Pixel 2 is a fantastic Smartphone. I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your device. It's rare to hear about issues like this with a brand new phone. It's also vitally important to have a working device. Let's take this up a notch. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've completed, including use of Safe Mode. I recommend completing a factory reset on your device. As a friendly reminder, a factory reset restores the device back to its original factory settings and often resolves equipment and/or service issues. 

However, before you consider doing a factory reset on your Google Pixel 2, it's very important to make sure you're using cloud services to back up stored data (e.g., contacts, pictures, videos, music, call history, documents, etc.) or you'll lose the data on your device. I certainly don't want that to happen. Is this something you’re interested in considering?

You can view the steps to complete a factory reset for your device at: http://vz.to/2m9X4mb. Please keep us updated. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BOXOBILLS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exchanged it for a new one. thanks

On Jan 7, 2018 10:21 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
NABEKEE

The reset did not correct the problem.  This is TWO phones back to back in a year I have had issues with.  I am frustrated and very unhappy.  Is there a way to file a complaint and have it replaced?  To have these issues twice within a month is ridiculous!  Obviously there must be a defect in the phone. Especially seeing this has happened to others as well.

0 Likes
tabithaj_vzw
Verizon Employee

I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes