I can't receive sms verification codes on my new Google Pixel 2 XL
AMYMAY2

Since I bought my phone in December 2017, I can't receive sms verification codes from anyone. I have the unlimited messaging plan so I'm just trying to figure out where to go in settings to fix this.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can't receive sms verification codes on my new Google Pixel 2 XL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYMAY2, we are so sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with receiving SMS verification codes. We will definitely be more than happy to ensure this is resolved for you. Just to clarify, can you please describe the SMS short codes that you do wish to receive? Can you please share more about what is happening that does let you know you cannot receive SMS short code messages?

BrettA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AMYMAY2

Anytime I need to receive a verification code from anywhere; online, etc. ,

I can't get them.

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:07 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYMAY2, help is here as having access to receive these codes is a must. Let's get started. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. 

0 Likes