I still do not have 7.1.2 is there a problem or should i just wait?
dondon11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do have beta 2, so not sure if that will cause problems.  It was installed it the normal way by OTA, I did not download it manually and install it.  

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I still do not have 7.1.2 is there a problem or should i just wait?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since the updates are staggered, it can take up to two weeks after the update was released to reach all of the devices. Being on the beta, might also delay the push to those phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since the updates are staggered, it can take up to two weeks after the update was released to reach all of the devices. Being on the beta, might also delay the push to those phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I got the update to 7.1.2 on my Pixel on Monday, 4/10.  Hubby, who bought his Pixel from the same store on the same day I did, got his update to 7.1.2 yesterday, 4/12. It's only been out a week - have patience!

Updates to other apps we will get at different times as well, some he will get first, others I will get first.  I have no idea how they push them out or what determines who gets the updates and when.Eventually it will get there.

And BTW, so far I have not noticed any significant differences with the use of my phone. It restarted after the update and seems to be functioning normally.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was able to pull the update down on April 7th since I was checking for due to another thread in the community. I probably wouldn't have bothered to check and it would have eventually popped up.

0 Likes
dondon11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I guess just wait or pull it from Google this weekend and figure out how to install.

0 Likes
ALLYLOVESJUSTYME

You need Android sdk n know how to use command prompt

0 Likes