Is anyone else having screen sensitivity issues?
BENNIE030262

When playing golf game, the ball shoots by itself. I attempted to aim and away it goes

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having screen sensitivity issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Screen sensitivity issues are not what we want for you. Allow us to troubleshoot. What make and model device do you have? When did this start? Are you experiencing the same concern when playing other games or performing other actions/tasks? Do you have a screen protector on your device? Has your device been exposed to any physical/water damage?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having screen sensitivity issues?
Julius
Enthusiast - Level 3

Multi-touch bug in Android 8.1 will be patched in June

Posted: 1 hour ago

Categories: Android, Software updates, Google

Some Android devices, namely the Google Pixel 2and 2 XL, have been plagued by a strange bug since updating to Android 8.1. It screws the multi-touch capabilities of the device and pressing the screenwith two fingers simultaneously could register movements that hadn't even happened. The issue has most presence in games but can be spotted in some apps, too. It's a rather annoying bug and it can definitely ruin your smartphone experience
0 Likes