Issue With Pixel XL Camera
FIXMYPIXEL

Hi,

I just received my Pixel XL (128GB) and set it up this evening. I'd been waiting a while for this phone to arrive and was looking forward to it, but I've found that the camera is terrible on this phone. I did some research online, and I've found a lot of similar complaints. In standard to low room lighting there appears to be a lot of noise, and if anyone or anything is moving in the slightest, then there is a tremendous amount of blur. I also used my wife's iPhone 7 to take pictures of the same subjects, and hers didn't have the blur and noise. Admittedly, I haven't had an opportunity to try it out in daylight yet, but even my old Note 3 was taking better photos than the Pixel. I'm wondering if others here have had any issues with the camera on this phone, and if so, were you able to do anything to correct it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Issue With Pixel XL Camera
JEFEST63

Close up pictures are good.  But the camera will NOT zoom at all.  It pushes the image out then when you toggle the zoom button the maximum image only goes back to 1x same as the naked eye.  Info about the camera is totally misleading.  You need a second camera with Pixel.  I didn't with iPhone or Samsung.

0 Likes