Let Down
LEIGH10155

I ordered the new pixel, took deliver the end of Oct, and after about 10 days decided I would use there 14 day policy of turning in the phone and exchanging it for the Pixel XL.  Was told to take out insurance on my pixel as it would be two weeks before the upgrade would be available, but they would honor it.  Two weeks turned to Dec 20.  Dec 18 told it would be Jan 20.  In the meantime, because of cash flow problems because of Christmas I made arrangements  to extend the due payment until Jan 6 and it was granted.  Had a call around Dec 30 that the phone was ready to ship, but would ship after I made the arranged payment.  A day before the payment was due to be made Verizon cancelled the order...

One has to wonder about integrity here-- after many delays and promises, they cancelled the deal saying my payment arrangments were the cause of the cancellation.   No one in Verizon that I contacted was prepared to work with me...   The reason I don't really like the smaller pixel is because with all there buttons on the right side, it is so easy when picking it up to turn the volume down, or even turn the phone off...

I have to wonder about Verizon's integrity in cancelling the phone order after constantly delaying it and telling me I had to deal with them online rather than a local verizon office looks suspicious...

After more than 20 years of being a customer, it makes me wonder about the integrity of this organization in not living up to the contract I had with them...

Labels (2)
0 Likes