Listen to ESPN
ctsullivans

I have a Pixel XL and a 5GB plan.  When I turn on the ESPN radio ap I can only listen for about 2 minutes before the ap starts buffering and will no longer play.  I checked my settings to see if I had any data restrictions or warnings and there doesn't seem to be any.  Any ideas beyond restarting my phone?  Thanks.  Colby

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Listen to ESPN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love help you enjoy the app without interruption. When did this start? Are you able to use other apps with video and audio streaming for longer than 2 minutes?

Yale_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ctsullivans

It started happening about a month ago.  My google music and spotify aps

seem to shut off as well but I can get them to turn back on.  It seems like

my data is being severely limited.

Colby [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ctsullivans, buffering is certainly not the type of experience that we want for you. Being able to use your streaming services is definitely a priority. Help is here. Do these apps still exhibit the same symptoms when you are connected to Wi-Fi? Please confirm your zip code. Looking forward to hearing back.

Lorenzo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ctsullivans

No, the aps work well when I'm on wifi

Colby [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ctsullivans,

I appreciate the details. I can assure you that we'll get this buffering issue fixed. So, there's no issue with your apps when you're connected to Wi-Fi, correct? When the buffering issue happens, are you indoors? Does this also happen when you're outdoors? Are you having any issues with calls or messaging?

Juan_VZW

0 Likes