Messenger± disable scheduled text
Kittysaysno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to disable the scheduled text on my pixel 4a 5g. It's really annoying, more often than not, I get the scheduling option. I'd like to remove/disable this option so I can just send my text. Can anyone help please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger± disable scheduled text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Kittysaysno. We certainly will be more than happy to assist with your concerns involving Google's scheduled text message feature. For clarification, after you are finished with typing out the text message to the recipient, we see that you can press and hold down the Send button to bring up the scheduled text message option where you can choose the time and date for the text message to be sent to the recipient. When you tap the Send button instead of holding it, does this ensure that the scheduled text options do not come up and the message that you typed sends real time? Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Kittysaysno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a tremor so I shake and I think I hit the send button twice or more triggering the feature. Can I not just disable it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kittysaysno 

I personally keep in touch with everyone through messaging myself, so I understand the importance of getting this concern addressed right away. Below you will find a link with some FAQs on the Message+, please see the section labeled "Cancel a Scheduled Message"

https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages-android/

Does that help?

0 Likes