Missing return label
spongebob11

I am very confused about where to print another return label. When my phone arrived there was no return shipping label included and I can't find where to print another (I've tried searching print label and return label on the site to no avail as well as trying to access the web page about it (doesn't work). I am very frustrated about my order, as I was sent the wrong phone (that didn't arrive with the overnight shipping I paid for) and then given false information from the Verizon team to get it switched. Does anyone have a solution? I am just looking to get my old phone returned in time to get credit for it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing return label
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spongebob11, it sounds like you have been working hard to get this device shipped back. We want this to go smoothly so that return is off of your list. Simply visit https://login.verizonwireless.com/vzauth/UI/Login?realm=vzw&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fmyaccount.verizonwire.... Here you will sign into your account and select your order to print that label. We do apologize that the label was not received with your package and are confident that with that print we will process your return quickly.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jonobr

Hello

Im not sure if this fixed the OP problem, but, I notice I had the same issue returning a device being replaced for a credit. There was no return label in the box

I visited the link you mentioned in your post which brings me to my recent order, but it only contains returns for my upgraded phone, but I want to return the replacement

Is that correct?

I could start a new thread, but it seems logical to close this one off before doing so

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jonobr!

I'm here to help with your return label concern. Your efforts are appreciated, let's look into this. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes