Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moving to Colorado in a few weeks. How is Verizon service around Westminster/Arvada area?
GREATDADX2

Any comments about Verizon reception?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moving to Colorado in a few weeks. How is Verizon service around Westminster/Arvada area?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I haven't been in that specific area recently, but I generally had good coverage in greater Denver metro area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Moving to Colorado in a few weeks. How is Verizon service around Westminster/Arvada area?
mama23dogs

I have seen many complaints about coverage in Colorado.  It's a fact of the terrain.  Both Verizon and ATT have huge dead zones. 

I suggest an app called Coverage Map by root metrics.  Is has user collected data on specific areas for each carrier.  I suspect it will have less green, and lots of red, but so it goes. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The application called Sensorly also has user generated maps of coverage areas.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs

Cool.  I'll check it out compared to Coverage. 

I find CM very accurate in my area.  

0 Likes
mama23dogs

I like that Sensorly has more carriers, but the app leaves me wanting a more accurate picture of actual quality in an area.   I also like the mapping option. 

Over all, still may lean toward CM. 

0 Likes