My account is restricted - can anyone help me?
wjono
Enthusiast - Level 1

About two years ago, my phone number was ported without my consent. After a few days, I got my number back, but I also had the executive relations team restrict my account so that it couldn't happen again.

Fast forward to now, my pixel 4xl battery says it can't read the charge level. It's extremely slow (I'm guessing it's on battery save mode or something) and when I unplug it, it immediately shuts off. I really need a phone for my work, so I tried to just get a new phone, but nobody can access my account...Each verizon representative I have talked with (about 10 different people on the phone and three people in stores) have said they don't have access. The tech folks eventually said I need to talk with the executive relations team, but they don't know how I can contact them. They said to look in my emails from 2 years ago. I don't have those emails anymore... I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help? All I want to do is get a new phone that works, but nobody at verizon is helping me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My account is restricted - can anyone help me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help to see if we can locate the account details for your device. We do want to make sure that you can get a device that you can use for work. So we can get more specific details, I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes