No Incoming or Outgoing Calls
ml88

After three hours attempting to get some answers on the live chat help thing (one of which straight up ghosted me, that was a new one) I'm trying my luck here.

My Google Pixel 2 can't receive or make calls at all. Everything else is working fine, texts, internet, etc. Incoming calls go straight to voicemail and outgoing calls get a "mobile network unavailable" My fiance has the same phone and the same carrier and is having no problems. The rest of the phones on my family plan are also fine.

I've tried taking out the sim card, cleaning it off, putting it back in. Restarting the phone. Starting in safe mode. Force stopping the call app. Clearing out the storage & cache on the call app. Clearing out the network info. Staring at it really hard and crossing my fingers that it'll just magically work again. Any other suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Incoming or Outgoing Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ml88. We are here to help. so that we can check for any alerts in your area, please confirm your ZIP Code. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
ml88

It's 27265

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the zip code. There are no alerts or outages reported in that location.

When did the issue start? What recent changes have you made?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes