No idea whats left to do
afrudko

To start off I got this Google Pixel 6 Pro in early January, it has been an excellent phone beside one issue I had started probably a month ago now. I started to notice that the top right of my screen had a bunch of dead pixels across it and it seemed to grow every day in size. My phone was under-warranty still since I had got it recently so I went into the Verizon store and showed them my phone and they ASSURED me that the repair/replacement for the phone would be completely free. Apon receiving the replacement phone and shipping it back I get an Email from Verizon a week or so later stating that my phone was damaged (Cracked/bleeding display) at my fault and therefore the replacement phone they sent me is now 299$ on my bill, the phone had no cracks on it anywhere and Verizon even sent me an email showing that there was no crack on the phone just the original problem I sent in it for. I go forward and go back to the store they wrote me a statement that I guess customer service was going to be able to view while I called them over the phone stating that my phone was in perfect non cracked condition which I thought was going to do the trick. I called Verizon and spoke to a lady and from what I understood she explained Verizon is just middle manning this deal and the repairs and final say it up to Google phones repair service. I call google and after about an hour on the phone the lady says that they have checked my IMEI numbers against what they have and they said that they approve the phone for free repair but the problem is they didn't charge me Verizon did when I was on customer service with Verizon and they told me there was no way for them to change anything that google had to give them an okay for the charge to be cleared. I'm left with nothing done on Verizon's end and left with a confirmation from Google that my original phone had not been damaged I was supposed to receive a free replacement. What can I do it seems like Google has done everything they can for me how do I make Verizon either remove the charge or credit me the 299$

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No idea whats left to do
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Afrudko, making sure this issue is resolved for you is our priority. I sincerely apologize you have encountered this experience with the damage device fee. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me some details on your visit to the store when you first saw the screen issue?

-Rodney

0 Likes
afrudko

The only issue with my phone at the time was that the pixels were just turned off in the top right corner no matter what I did it seemed that they responded to touch indicating it was like a software issue, but that's besides the point Google verified over the phone and with a confirmation email that the Pixel phone was under-warraty at the time of the replacement and the replacement should've been free.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details! In this case, for further assistance, please send us a Private Note. Remember, the Verizon Social Media Team is available 24/7, 365 days of the year.

>Mel

0 Likes