No signal at home suddenly
Marco3

I've sudden went from having a great 4g and even at times 5g signal at home to barely even a bar. Its been a day and nothing has changed. I've tried powering the phone off , removing the sim, and a few others to no avail. Oddly enough I have better signal at work than I did previously. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No signal at home suddenly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marco3 I will be sending you a private message. 

>Jocelyn

0 Likes
DCooley

My husband and I have Google Pixel 5G phones but the reduction in signal began with our LG phones. We went to Verizon years ago because we didn't have good signals from any other carrier at our home. Now there is signal from every other carrier BUT Verizon in our home. Even though the 5G map shows that we should have signal. In our neighborhood, we can no longer walk with a call or with streaming music because the signal breaks up while walking around the block. 

We also find that now with 5G, we lose signal driving around our area. It is understandable when driving near the airport because of issues with interference, but where we always had signal strength, it is now down to 1 or no bars. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DCooley, making sure you have the services you need is important. Let's investigate the details. When did this start? What services are impacted (calls, text, data)? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

-Sylvia

0 Likes