No updates on delayed Pixel 6 Pro pre-order
vrzonuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed a pre-order for a Pixel 6 Pro on October 27. The order has stated it should ship on Oct 28 and arrive on Nov 5 (now passed) since the beginning. I've never gotten any updates on the Verizon website or app. No updates via email after the initial order confirmation email. I've called Verizon a few times and some say it now should have shipped on Friday Nov 5 and will arrive on Tue Nov 9. But no tracking number issued and no one can see any updates on where my phone is in the system. This gives me no confidence I'll ever get a phone from this pre-order. Please help.

Labels (1)
Re: No updates on delayed Pixel 6 Pro pre-order
Rob772
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order (2 pro's, 1 Black, 1 White, both 256gb +2 cases) was ordered 10/19,  confirmation says ship 10/20 with expected delivery 10/28 & as you can see it's now 11/8. Still not here! Nothing from Verizon since confirmation on a $2300 order! Ought to change to name to "Keep Customer in the Dark Service"

Must be Pre-ordering doesn't mean anything. They already see your $'s as in the coffers

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get the status of your order, vrzonuser. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to getting the awesome new phones in your hands as soon as possible! I apologize you have not received additional notifications regarding the status. Please send a Private Note and we can investigate further.  -Yale

0 Likes
twyoung80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat.  Ordered on Oct. 23.  Expected delivery was supposed to be yesterday.  Hasn't even shipped.  How does someone send a private message (as suggested above)?  

UseVzn78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here @vzw_customer_support 

Ordered on 10/20, finally said shipping on 11/9, but no update. No way to contact anyone. Very frustrating.

Brewman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered my Pro 512G on October 21, was given a received by 11/9 date.  Came and went without any phone.  Checked this morning, and my estimated ship by date is  now 12/23.  Not sure how they could "sell" me a phone and miss this date and push it out so far.       

jasonpjp
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the same boat.  I preordered 2 phones on 10/20  with ship date of 10/28, and on 10/28 I got an email saying the new shipment date is 11/9.  On 11/9 I got no update so I chatted with a Verizon rep who said, yeah don't worry he sees my order is being handed over to the courier today and I should get a tracking number shortly.  One day later, no info.  Chatted again on 11/10 with another rep who said he sees no update on my order and will open a ticket to find the status.  But as of now, I still have no idea on the status of my order.   

It would be nice to get updates without having to reach out to customer support for an update.  Keeping us updated with a status is the least Verizon should do if there are problems with the order.

WhereIsPhoneIOrdered
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this problem too.  Put in an order pretty early at 4:48 am EST on the 20th for a 512 pro in black.

I was told that it had a delivery date of the 28th and made the preorder assuming that was the case.

I spent a long time chatting with a representative on the chat who tried to tell me that it would be delivered by 8pm on the 11th, at 5pm on the 11th, when I still had received no shipping notification.  When I asked for them to provide a tracking number they said they didn't have one.  When I asked for more info they stopped responding to the chat for over 30 minutes, but left it open so it's not like they disconnected.

Then I called the phone number got put through to sales that picked up nearly right away.  They told me there was none in stock and that they had no idea when any more might be arriving.

They then passed me to a customer service line, had to wait much longer on hold to get existing customer support instead of a sales person.

I talked to someone on the phone who brought in someone from another department and it sounded like they would be able to get me more information.  Then our call got disconnected and at this point in time I haven't gotten a call back.

I tried to get back to the mobile customer support line but didn't know the direct number because I was transferred there by the sales department.  I tried to navigate the phone tree (press 1 for ... 2 for ...) but wasn't able to figure out how to get back in touch with who I had been speaking to.

I've spent approximately 2 hours today trying to get an update on when I might receive the phone I ordered and was told would be delivered on October 28th.  I know nothing more now than I did before and am super frustrated by this whole experience.

Why would Verizon oversell so many more phones than what they could reasonably anticipate getting in stock in the near future?  I wouldn't have placed an order if I knew I would be waiting in limbo not knowing when I might get the phone, if ever.

I opened up a whole new post-paid phone line for this, just to be able to order the pixel 6 because at that point in time it wasn't available for prepaid customers.

Super disappointed by how they handled the roll-out of this new product.

Z953
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I'm not the only one who has been getting ***** around for the past three weeks (no matter whom I contact whether or be chat or on the phone).

I ordered on the 19th (75 minutes after the release announcement started) and I STILL haven't been given an answer as late as last night.

This is some serious bulls*.