One contact cant receive messages i send
jrsmith1687

One contact isn't receiving any standard text messages i send to them. I know they have not blocked me, and they can receive multimedia messages from me without any problems. It suddenly stopped working last week. I was texting back and forth with them and suddenly i started getting a message not sent error. Both phones are Androids (Pixel to Galaxy S7).

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: One contact cant receive messages i send
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly odd, are other numbers functioning correctly? Does recipient have any blocks other than your number such as Family Base?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jrsmith1687

No, nothing on either phone has changed that i'm aware of. I was in the middle of a conversation with this person texting back and forth, then my phone suddenly stopped sending texts to them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sure we will get you and your friend back connected so that he can get your messages. What messaging application are you using? What happens when you send a picture and a text at the same time?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrsmith1687

Both phones are using the stock texting applications that came with the phone and in my original question it was stated that multimedia texts were being sent without error

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion, jrsmith1687. Let's keep at this. Around the time this started, do you remember making any changes to your device (new applications, new software update)? 

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes