Ongoing call drops when a new call comes in
mollys115

I will be on a phone call having no issues talking or hearing the other person. I get another incoming call at the same time. The details show up for the new call. I can no longer hear or talk to my ongoing call and the ongoing call drops. I'm not able to ignore or dismiss the new call to remain on my ongoing call either. It immediately switches to the incoming call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ongoing call drops when a new call comes in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your account service concerns are our concerns too. Being able to view info about an incoming call (While you're speaking with another person) is essential. However, we're sorry to hear that when this happens, you're can no longer hear or continue your initial incoming call and that this resulted in that call being dropped. We've also noted your reference that you're unable to ignore or dismiss the new call to remain on your initial ongoing call, resulting in you being switched to the new incoming call. Let's work together to get this matter resolved. How long has this been happening? Have there been any recent changes to your phone? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) What's the make/model of your phone? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes