Ordered Verizon Pixel 6 Pro via Google Store
trip6kitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered a white 256gb Pixel 6 Pro via the google store, but I chose to finance and trade in my device via Verizon because I want the $350 trade in value for my old Pixel 4XL.  I received the email from the google store telling me to go to verizon.com/tradein before 11/3/21 to trade in my old device.  When I do, I don't see my 4XL (only very old devices from years ago).  I have to manually enter my Pixel 4XL via IMEI number, then I am only offered $140, not $350.

Is this because I currently have a trade-in Order on my verizon account?  I tried to cancel it, but it gives me an error "Locked Location-Order-Device combination not found" in orange at the top.  

I originally tried to order the Pixel 6 Pro via verizon, but my order was cancelled because my payment method for the phone was Paypal and customer service told me it has to be a physical CC card, so they cancelled the order.  I still see my trade in Order still under My Orders.  Is this Trade In Order "blocking" me from getting the full trade-in value when I am trying to manually trade in my phone after pre-ordering via the google store (but I still chose to finance/trade in via Verizon; see screenshot).

trip6kitty_0-1635292422892.pngtrip6kitty_1-1635292451147.png

This is a screenshot from my email:

trip6kitty_1-1635292584280.png

The original trade-in order that was associated with my cancelled order from verizon directly

trip6kitty_0-1635292536869.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered Verizon Pixel 6 Pro via Google Store
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we have all the details to fully assist you.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
trip6kitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link you sent me does not work, please send another one that works.

LANADA50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey did you get this resolved?? @trip6kitty 

0 Likes
trip6kitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah. Apparently I'm still going to get the full $350 off my bill as credits over 24 months.

0 Likes