Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ordered Verizon Pixel 6 Pro via Google Store
trip6kitty

Ordered a white 256gb Pixel 6 Pro via the google store, but I chose to finance and trade in my device via Verizon because I want the $350 trade in value for my old Pixel 4XL.  I received the email from the google store telling me to go to verizon.com/tradein before 11/3/21 to trade in my old device.  When I do, I don't see my 4XL (only very old devices from years ago).  I have to manually enter my Pixel 4XL via IMEI number, then I am only offered $140, not $350.

Is this because I currently have a trade-in Order on my verizon account?  I tried to cancel it, but it gives me an error "Locked Location-Order-Device combination not found" in orange at the top.  

I originally tried to order the Pixel 6 Pro via verizon, but my order was cancelled because my payment method for the phone was Paypal and customer service told me it has to be a physical CC card, so they cancelled the order.  I still see my trade in Order still under My Orders.  Is this Trade In Order "blocking" me from getting the full trade-in value when I am trying to manually trade in my phone after pre-ordering via the google store (but I still chose to finance/trade in via Verizon; see screenshot).

trip6kitty_0-1635292422892.pngtrip6kitty_1-1635292451147.png

This is a screenshot from my email:

trip6kitty_1-1635292584280.png

The original trade-in order that was associated with my cancelled order from verizon directly

trip6kitty_0-1635292536869.png

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered Verizon Pixel 6 Pro via Google Store
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure we have all the details to fully assist you.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
trip6kitty

The link you sent me does not work, please send another one that works.

LANADA50

Hey did you get this resolved?? @trip6kitty 

0 Likes
trip6kitty

Yeah. Apparently I'm still going to get the full $350 off my bill as credits over 24 months.

0 Likes