PIXEL 2 XL - CALL WAITING
pcu5588
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't receive a second call while on my first call.  I tried to "turn on" the call waiting feature following the instructions for pixel two but the problem is that I don't have the additional setting (for calls) feature. 

A piece of very expensive equipment and no call waiting?

Labels (2)
Re: PIXEL 2 XL - CALL WAITING
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

pcu5588,

Call waiting is a crucial feature. I know I count on being able to get a second call when needed. I know sometimes that second call can't wait. We're here to help figure this out and make sure everything works the way you need to. What happens if someone calls you on this phone while you're on a call? Has this ever worked for you in the past? If so can you think of any changes that were made around the time this last worked?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Locnlovely
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call waiting used to work for me on my Pixel 2XL all of the time.  More recently, it intermittently does not. I can't figure out why it works sometimes and not others. I haven't been able to narrow it down to when I use my bluetooth or not either.  Have only two of us had this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Call waiting is a crucial feature to have. What are cross streets and city of where you are having this issue? Are other users having issues with call waiting? Did anything change on the phone when this issue started?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rb236

I'm having a similar problem. While on a call if another call comes in it just rings right through. It doesn't just beep and give me an option to send to voicemail. It also disconnects the call I'm on. It's rude and annoying of course. This just started happening after the last Android update (10).

Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to make sure your call waiting is working properly and we'd like to help. Is this occurring with every single call that comes in? Are you experiencing any other issue besides this?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
KRCAMERO

Step 1 Phone settings, system,advanced, reset options, reset wi-fi, mobile and bluetooth (soft).

Step 2 Phone settings, system,advanced, reset options Reset App preferences.  Be patient, phone will restart and all apps will re-populate, NOTHING LOST.

Once it re-starts, click on phone and see the "swap" icon as well as "merge" icons

Whew...

Kristen

0 Likes