Paying 3 years for pixal 6 pro is it worth it?
Newtifios1

so paying monthly for pixal 6 pro it's started to drop calls at times won't make calls I finally figured out how to shut off the " copy every single thing I say" mode now there coming out with the pixal 7s already paying 1000 for this for 3 YEARS and Verizon won't even do upgrades when you have a payment till your over half paid I got the deal with a low monthly price just to find out after the fact I can't pay that amount off it MUST be paid over 3 years thinking I made a HUGE mistake

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paying 3 years for pixal 6 pro is it worth it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newtifios1, 

You deserve the service that you pay for. We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Do you notice that you drop calls in a certain area or everywhere that you go? 

-Lasina

0 Likes
Newtifios1

Yesterday I was out tried to make a call it was all static I couldn't hear the other person the same day at home same thing but kept disconnecting me as well it's the 1st time I've experienced that tried restarting my phone putting it on airplane mode etc then a while later worked correctly

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details! We're glad to learn you're no longer having the issue with people hearing you. Regarding the dropped calls how far do you have to travel before your service improves? Does the problem persist with a certain contact, or all calls? Are other services affected (data/text messages)?

-Kia

0 Likes
Newtifios1

It's honestly still tweaky if that makes sense also I have setting on 5g yet at least 97 percent of the time only gets LTE I have the top their internet through fios so that's kinda disturbing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newtifios1, your FiOS service shouldn't correlate to the service on your Pixel 6 6 Pro unless you're connecting to your FiOS for Wi-Fi connectivity versus using cellular data. In order to obtain 5G, you do need to be in a good 5G area. What are the 2 nearest cross streets and zip code for your area?

-Genesis

0 Likes