Pixel 2 $300 Promo?
btrayn1

Hello,

I purchased a Pixel 2 XL the second week of November. Since then, Verizon offered a $300 discount on the same phone, but after my 14 day return window. Is there any way to have this offer extended to customers like me who bought the bought very recently?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel 2 $300 Promo?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you were inside your return period, there was a chance.  Outside of the return period, no.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you were inside your return period, there was a chance.  Outside of the return period, no.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

btrayn1,

I definitely understand wanting to take advantage of that great promo. Unfortunately, Ann154 is correct. If you are outside the 14 day window, you wouldn't be eligible for the promotion. You can always keep up to date with our available deals here: http://vz.to/25FoO4y

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes