Pixel 2 - Android Oreo Rebooting?
MistaKain

I just got my Pixel 2 last Thursday (10/26/17), and am already having issues. Recently, my phone reset twice within a fifteen minute span, just talking on the phone. It's also having issues with connectivity to Android Auto in my car, of which after connecting it has also rebooted. Both of these things are two big reasons why I upgraded, so I'm hoping that there's a fix coming sooner than later.

Are any of these issues widespread? Is this something I'm going to have to continue to worry about? I just got this phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 2 - Android Oreo Rebooting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm saddened to learn that you are having trouble with your new device and I'm here to help. Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage? Does the issue occur with all or specific calls? What specific Android Auto connection issues are you experiencing?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Pixel 2 - Android Oreo Rebooting?
stef7
Master - Level 2

Perform a System Cache Wipe

https://www.bestusefultips.com/clear-cache-partition-on-pixel-2-pixel-2-xl/

If that doesn't work, backup important data and perform a Factory Device Reset (FDR).

0 Likes