Pixel 2 Order Status - 'Internal Server Error'
terrykeeler
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I pre-ordered (2) Pixel 2's on the 8th and have yet been able to get the 'Check Order Status' link to work on the Verizon website.  Just get a message saying 'Internal Server Error'.  So I have no idea when they will show up and a signature is required for delivery I believe.  I am reading that they will be available in stores starting tomorrow the 19th.  Anyone else received any shipping or delivery notifications for Pixel 2's?

Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 2 Order Status - 'Internal Server Error'
fuejo4u
Contributor - Level 1

Have you already tried using different browsers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Terrykeeler, with such amazing phones waiting, I know that I would be anxious as well. Just to ensure that we are on the same page, do you receive this error after entering your order information or immediately when going to the website? We also do send a confirmation of shipping once a tracking number is assigned. Have you received that message?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
terrykeeler
Enthusiast - Level 2

After entering the order information.

Yesterday after trying about 6 different phone numbers I finally got to talk to someone that knew what they were doing.  It seems that my website order placed on the 8th had been cancelled on the 13th but I never got any notification of that.  They looked up my order and placed it again...as of today my order is supposed to arrive this next Monday.

0 Likes
terrykeeler
Enthusiast - Level 2

It wasn't a browser problem as near as I can tell.  Once I got a new and different order number yesterday it worked fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We sincerely apologize that your order was canceled, Terrykeeler. This was most like due to the fact that the terms and conditions were never accepted. We're glad that you got the order placed and everything straightened out. Please reach out to our Customer Care team if you experience any issues like this again and we will be happy to assist you.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
terrykeeler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I specifically remember a popup during the order process that asked for accepting the terms and conditions of the order.  If for some reason that didn't work then why did I get an email confirming my order?  I would also ask why if my order was indeed cancelled like I was told why was I not notified in some way of that?

Well not everything was totally straightened out but as suggested by another I have contacted Ken Dixon with some questions I had that I don't feel were properly handled when I placed my order the second time. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to apologize that you did not receive any communication of your order being canceled. We do normally send communication by email. We would recommend updating your email we have on file here, http://spr.ly/658487A8E. I have sent feedback regarding canceled orders to ensure we are not experiencing any issues with outgoing emails. We're glad to hear a new order was placed and we're confident you will receive this on time.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes