Pixel 2 XL video question
lcsaeler

I'm thinking of buying a Pixel 2 XL.  I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.  When I go live on FB, I can't be on Wi-Fi, because it will be very choppy and fuzzy.  I can't get a higher upload speed.  My friend's iPhones have no problem.  Has anyone went live with the Pixel 2 XL?  I love the camera quality, but really need to be able to do live videos while connected to Wi-Fi.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 2 XL video question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lcsaeler, it's important that you're able to use your phone the way you need to. The Pixel 2 XL is an incredible phone. However, is this video issue the only reason that you're upgrading? Have you tried using different WiFi connections? Do you have problems with any other applications while on WiFi?

Concerning the Pixel 2 XL, I would suggest testing out the phone at one of our corporate stores. http://spr.ly/6584DTUNC Does this make sense?

0 Likes
lcsaeler

I have been having this issue for the past year and a half.  Live videos are the core of my online sales, so the video is a big part of why I'm wanting an upgrade, yes.  I've tried it on different Wi-Fi connections, but I've discovered after asking countless people in the tech world and others who own the same phone, that this phone needs a fast upload speed which I am unable to get where I live.  I have the same issue when going live on Instagram.  I have other friends with Samsung phones who experience the same issue.  My friend's iPhone can go live on my Wi-Fi and the hot spot in my car with no problems whatsoever. I heard the Pixel 2 XL camera was great, but I want to make sure it won't have the same problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the helpful information and for sharing the troubleshooting steps you have completed, lcsaeler. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this to see what is causing this issue. I would like to look into this further and run a few diagnostic tests on your device. I have sent you a Private Message so we can continue to work on this together.

GersonG_VZW    

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes