Pixel 2 screen problems
BarryN850

have pre ordered the pixel 2 xl .  Haven't received it yet.  Concerned about screen burning problems and if verizon will ship problem phones

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel 2 screen problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your safety is always our number one concern. If you have any issues with your Pixel once you receive it, please reach out to our customer service team.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your safety is always our number one concern. If you have any issues with your Pixel once you receive it, please reach out to our customer service team.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
AI55

I got mine on Monday (10/23).  I picked it up off the counter where it was charging the morning of the 25th and had had a vertical green line.  Everything else works fine.  In those two days it was working I had no drops, nothing out of the ordinary.  The line won't go away with resets, etc...  I spent a bunch of time on a call with VZ CS Wednesday afternoon.  I finally got them to issue a replacement which they said would come Friday (10/27) but today I'm getting the shipping notification that it won't come until Monday (10/30) which is pretty inconvenient for me as I already arranged to be home from work to sign for it on Friday.  I'm pretty disappointed so far in my experience both with the phone and with Verizon.

BadPixel2.JPG

0 Likes