Pixel 2 xl apn settings aren't working.
frostji

Hi,

I just recently bought a pixel 2 xl and set it up, however I noticed I wasn't able to receive mms. I checked the apn settings and most fields including mms are blank. In addition, they aren't editable. When I try "Access Point Name settings are not available for this user" appears. Someone please help me with this!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 2 xl apn settings aren't working.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The MMS settings on my Pixel 1 are blank for the APN and I can send and receive MMS messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my messages to keep me connected at all times, and we want to ensure your messages are working properly as well, frosji. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. What message app is in use? Are you able to access the web and make calls? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frostji, we can’t have you missing out on MMS with your new phone. What error message do you receive when trying to send/receive mms? What network are you using at the time (wifi, 4G)? Do you have any problem with 4G service (browsing the web, Facebook, Twitter)?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes