Pixel 32GB stuck in bootloop
OKLASCHN
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Pixel has been stuck in a bootloop for over 3 hours. I tried going into recovery mode after holding the power button and the down volume key, but the bootloop occurred there, too. Any other ideas?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 32GB stuck in bootloop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow, OKLASCHN. This definitely is not good. We strive to make sure your device is working properly at all times. We certainly want to get to the bottom of this. How were you using your device at the time this issue occurred? Were you having any other issues?

DiaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shmawesome

Ever since the recent update to android P/9 I have been having strange battery problems on my original Pixel phone. So bad that the phone will die while still having over 90% battery life. However the worst part is that after it dies I try to start it back up and it just goes into a bootloop. I got out of the loop a few times by going into recovery mode. Yet just today it went into the bootloop again and I have not been able to get it out for the whole day. So now I have a completely useless phone that was working flawlessly before this OTA update. I want to know what will be done about this problem of mine. As this was caused by an update I want Verizon to step up and either fix my phone without losing any of my data, allow me to backdate an update(which is currently not allowed) Or give me a new phone that will be comparable to my current phone as I did not cause the damage and was happy with the phone before this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shmaweso, I depend on my device daily, so having the device misbehave after a software update is very concerning. We will make sure we exhaust all options to get this resolved for you. Please share with me have you backed up your device before this took place? Also, please let me know if you have attempted to reset your device? 

Rodney_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes