Pixel 3A XL constant issues
Grimmett11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never had a more frustrating time with a phone.

Phone 1- Audio went complete out on the device and had to be sent a Refurbished phone.

Phone 2- Starting having  charging issues which has found to be a major issue with this phone apparently. https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/12980869?hl=en Sent refurbished phone.

Phone 3- See above at phone 2 same exact issues. Only difference is I ended up cracking the phone on this screen and needed it repaired by Asurion. Had this done but now Asurion has a warranty where I will need to pay $70 for another phone.

Between sending phones back and fourth and if I chose to replace this one I will have spent $200 on getting sent device that have issue in which I have no control over. If I would have known this I would have just payed off my device and upgraded away from it but I thought there would be maybe another way to resolve the issue but I guess I am wrong? In the end I will probably not 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 3A XL constant issues
Grimmett11
Enthusiast - Level 2

My post gets cut off. In the end I will probably not put any more money into the phone with being sent refurbished device and I guess hope I can limp this alone until I can upgrade..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Grimmett11! This is definitely not the experience we want you to have.

Nowadays, we depend on our cell phones for practically everything, and our mission is to have this resolved as quickly as possible. The great news is that the insurance provides a one year warranty on any of their replacements, however it cannot have physical or liquid damage. Is the last replacement you received damaged?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those details. We are including a link with our current promotions, this way you can review and upgrade when you are ready! http://spr.ly/6607GRp2l

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Grimmett11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes every pixel 3a xl I have been sent has had issues. The most recent started having issues before I even cracked the screen. I was told the screen absolutely needed to be repaired before I would get a replacement from Verizon. The representative Stephanie went as far to tell me about asking for an upgrade with out paying off the remainder of my device. Once I got the screen repaired I was told Verizon is no longer responsible for replacing my device that Asurion is. Which getting another phone from them is another $70 I would have to pay.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grimmett11, we always want you to get the correct information from us. As long as the phone you currently have does not have any damage to it, then Asurion would replace any phone they sent to you within the warranty time frame at no additional cost. 

Does the phone have any damage to it? Have you contacted us directly instead of here in this public forum to review other options you may have with us https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes