Pixel 3a will only vibrate for alarm
android2

My Pixel 3a will not vibrate for calls or texts, only for alarms. Verizon has sent me two replacement phones but it still won't work. Today's replacement phone vibrated when I called it but two minutes later when the updates started and apps started being loaded from my old phone, the vibrate stopped. I'm so frustrated. I've only had the phone for 3 months and do not want to be stuck with this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 3a will only vibrate for alarm
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your device to function as it should. We are happy to help. It sounds like the device was functioning until the apps started to load. Please use the link provided to test the device in Safe Mode: verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-220010/ . Let us know if the issue persists. -BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Pixel 3a will only vibrate for alarm
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have any "Do Not Disturb" rules set up? I have a Pixel 3a myself and it definitely sounds on the alarms. However I have a few "Do Not Disturb" rules that keeps the phone from ringing much during the day. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes