Pixel 6 Pro Order Incorrect Status
HFA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a Pixel 6 Pro and some accessories on Oct. 20th.  Estimated delivery date was Oct. 28th.  Got an email that changed the estimated delivery to Nov. 9th.  I got a later email with shipping information for the phone and the accessories showing the same UPS tracking number for both.   The accessories were delivered on Oct. 30th, but not the phone.  UPS shows a different tracking number for the phone.  Verizon says everything has been delivered, but I am still waiting for the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 6 Pro Order Incorrect Status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, HFA. I would be just as concerned over my order status. We can certainly look into this for you. Please review my Direct Message. -Vanessa

0 Likes
HFA
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone did arrive on Monday, November 1.  The phone and accessories were shipped separately and each box had its own tracking number.  Verizon only reported on the box of accessories and never accounted for the actual phone.  Consequently, when my accessories were delivered, Verizon reported that my phone had been delivered and no more tracking information was available.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is encouraging to hear you received the phone you waited for. Our sincere apologies for the system showing delivered when it was just the accessories that had been delivered. If you haven't already, be sure to check out our device protection options: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-protect-faqs/ Do you have any other concerns we can help with today?-George

0 Likes